Thank you for considering to volunteer with us. There are a number of volunteer opportunities currently available as summarised below. If there’s anything you can do in the list, fill the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You can help by doing the following:
- Teach Computer Education to students at one of our partner Schools or train IT Instructors for these schools
- Write funding proposals for some of our projects and help with fundraising.
- Organize fundraising activities for our projects including contacting and following up donors. This can be excellent for online volunteers who do not or cannot leave their home countries to Cameroon.
- Coordinate shipment of computers and other equipment such as medical suppliers and the distribution and installation in schools and community centers.
- Teach Computer Basics (MS Window, Internet, Emailing, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) at one of our partner scholls in Buea or at our Community IT Centres
- Teach Web Design or Networking, or Computer repairs and maintenance, Desktop publishing or Photo Editing to about 10 students in class for 3 hours a day.
- Serve at our Community IT Training Centre as Office Secretary, Cyber attendant, IT Instructor or IT Technician.
- Run HIV/AIDS sensitization seminars in schools, prisons and at Community Groups, etc
- Train HIV/AIDS Educators at our Centre, in schools, prisons, at Community Groups, etc
- Participate in a medical outreach as part of a team.
- Train young social entrepreneurs in basic business set up and management skills.
- Identify needy orphans especially those orphaned by AIDS in targeted communities for subsequent support.
- And there can be other opportunities…
Please fill out the following form so we can get to know more about you. All fields are required except the photo field: