It took so long, it took so many people working together but we are happy that finally the lab was completed and handed over to the school.
Graceland International Bilingual School with about 200 children and nearly 15 staff, now has access to computers to help both children and teachers alike learn better. They also received a scanner and printer.
The total cost of the lab was XAF 1,065,210.
The School paid 40% = 549,084 and HINT with support made available by its volunteers provided the remaining 60% = XAF 606,126 as a grant to the school.
We would like to sincerely thank all those that are working together to make this possible, especially the following organisations:
- Develop Africa Inc, USA (Provided funding and volunteers)
- Computers 4 Africa, UK (Provided Computers and accessories)
- Digital Links, UK (Provided Computers)
The following volunteers also contributed not just money to make this lab possible but also their time, skills and expertise:
- Brandon Turner
- Robert Alois Jr
- Eric Zan
- Kristi Zan
- Amber Shevin
- Andro Mandakovic
Thank you for making this possible.
Here are sample photos. For all photos go to this online album: Graceland Lab.
You must be logged in to post a comment.