- Digital World Foundation (Global Junior Challenge), Rome, Italy.
The Digital World Foundation is a non-profit organization promoted by the City of Rome bringing together schools, training institutes, local public administration, and ICT companies.
- Global Junior Challenge (GJC)
Tinshu’s IT Project was a winner in the 2004 edition of the Global Junior Challenge organised by the Digital World Foundation in partnership with the municipality of Rome and sone major IT companies in Italy. Tinshu personally received his prize from the hands of Mr. Walter Veltroni, then Mayor of the city of Rome in the presence of Cameroon’s Ambassador to Rome, HE Tabong Kima.
- Santa Clara University’s Center for Science, Technology & Society, CA, USA
The Global Social Benefit Incubator (GSBI) provides an intensive two-week residential program at Santa Clara University that enables successful technology innovators to scale their endeavors and achieve sustainability. Tinshu is a graduate of the 2006 class of the GSBI
- The Tactical Technology Collective, Amsterdam
is a not-for-profit stichting (foundation) whose aim is to advance the use of new technologies as a tactical tool for civil-society in developing and transition countries. Tinshu was seleted to participate in 2005.
- University of Buea, Cameroon
Tinshu graduated from the University of Buea in 1998.
- Valley Life Centre, USA
Tinshu visited this Church in California in August 2006 and lived with Pastor Stuart & Jendy NICE at their home.
- Volunteer 4 Africa is a database for global volunteers to find low cost volunteer work in Africa.
- Woodbridge Quay Church, England
Michael & Margaret Astbury from Woodbridge visited HINT in Cameroon in 2007
- Kidlington Baptist Church, England
- University of Oxford, England
- A complete and comprehensive guide to every country in Africa with essential travel information and 100’s of tours and safaris, hotels and car hire throughout the continent
Weaving a web of support around the globe. Dnated hosting for HINT’s very first website.
Directory of African NGOs. Helps International is a Training Partner with Kabissa.org
- Websites for Churches and Ministries: Christian Churches and ministry can request design and hosting here.
- HighTechMinistry.org. Request for web design & hosting.
- World Computer Exchange WCE
- Directory of Cameroon Churches & Ministries.
- Computer Aid International (CAI)
- Parry Field, New Zealand
- Computers For Africa
- BiD Challenge International.
- Torchbearer Foundation for Missions, Reconciliation and Development in Cameroon.
A young Christian Gospel Musician in the USA fighting to find missing Children through the missing children video I’m the kind of person who lives for the moment. Everyday I’m grateful to God for all the wonderful blessings He has given me. Life is too short to even worry about tomorrow, I let tomorrow worry about itself’
- Christian Relief & Development Ministry: Christian Relief Website
- Foundation: Find Funders
- Friends of Cameroon
- National Christian Foundation
- ICT projects in Africa.
- Organizations involved in overseas shipping.
- Christian Grants.
- Christian Aid Mission (CAM)
- White House Emails (White House)
- Digital Divide Network (DDN)
- World Resource Institute (World Resource Institute – WRI)
- Taking It Global (TIG)
- Resource Alliance.
Organizers of annual International Fundraising Congress.
- Digital Links International
Donates refurbished computers to developing world.
- World Information Zone (WorldInfoZone)
- Tech awards
- Cameroon College of Nursing (CCN)
- Africa Centre. Directory of African Organizations.
- Africa Grant Makers affinity Group (AGAG)
- AFRICAP, Micro-Finance Fund.
- Bridges.org. Spanning the International Digital Divide.
- Masters Degree Online. If you want to earn a degree while working from well recognized universities and colleges – Contact The Degree Experts
- Medical Scrubs Uniforms Start browsing our selection of nursing scrubs and find the pair that is right for you. You always get the best deals online with medical scrubs outlet.
- Comprehensive guide to financial aid options for those preparing to complete their education: http://www.
- With college costs rising almost yearly, we dedicated a guide specific to affordability and how to complete a college education within a certain budget. That guide can be found here: http://www.
accreditedschoolsonline.org/ resources/guide-to-affordable- colleges/
- Specific for volunteers from the United States:
- Specific for volunteers from Canada:
- Specific for volunteers from the United Kingdom: