Inveneo is a non-profit social enterprise whose mission is to get the tools of ICT into the hands of organizations and people who need them most: those in remote and rural communities in the developing world.
To do this, Inveneo creates and sells highly affordable and sustainable ICTs that are specifically designed for organizations — governments, NGOs, private enterprises — that serve these rural communities with vital services that include education, healthcare, economic development, relief and telecenters. Our ICTs are designed to overcome challenges that these organizations face:
- Lack of dependable, if any, electricity
- Extremely high cost of power
- Prevalence of heat, dust, moisture and humidity, often punishing conditions for ICTs
- Lack of affordable access to Internet and telephony services
- Novice users and administrators
This partnership follows HINT’s participation in Inveneo’s workshop in Cameroon in November 2007.
Becoming a certified ICIP means we can sell and install Inveneo equipment.