Helps International (HINT) has re-organised its Board of Directors and brought in a lot more vibrant members with a passion for community change and development.
The first Board meeting for 2009 held on Saturday March 28, 2009 with 11 Board members present.
The new Board includes:
- Tinshu Genesis Gemuh, Board Chairman, Founder/Executive Director of Helps International (HINT), Cameroon.
- Mr. Kum Emmanuel, ICT Adviser, CEO, Goodmann Computers, Molyko, Buea.
- Dr. Oben, Education Adviser,Lecturer, University of Buea
- Dr. Tchami Alphonse, Health Adviser, Medical doctor at CNPS, Buea
- Mr. Kamga Paul, Economic/Business Development Adviser, Businessman
- Mrs. Kale Community Development Adviser
- Mr. Arah Ttaku, Finance Adviser, Certified ACCA Chattered Accountant, Buea.
- Mr. Tanyi Joseph Mbi, Legal Adviser, Barrister at Law, Advocate/Notary.
- Dr. Masoh Vincents, Administration Adviser, Director, Police School Mutengene
- Mr. Manga Ade Joseph, HINT Vice President
- Mr. Simon Njock, HINT Secretary (Board Secretary)
- Mr. Akembom Pascal, HINT Treasurer (Board Treasurer)
- Mrs. Marceline Tinshu, HINT Financial Secretary (Board Financial Secretary)