Helen Savage ran her last HIV Educators Seminar this week. She is due to return to England this Friday after volunteering with HINT for over 3 months.
While here Helen donated so much of her business and medical skills to HINT and the Buea community as a whole.
She spent time researching strengths and weaknesses of micro finance Institutions in Buea. Her research has been very useful in further developing HINT’s micro finance project. Her achievements are many among which are:
- Improvements to Heather’s HIV Training of Trainers’ PowerPoint presentation.
- She conducted a number of HIV HIV Educators seminars.
- She wrote a complete business proposal for our micro finance project based on her research in Buea.
- She wrote an excellent PowerPoint presentation on training micro business operators.
- She wrote a PowerPoint presentation to sensitize a community on Sexually Transmitted Infections STIs).
- Then she prepared another PowerPoint presentation to provide basic hygiene training to a rural community.
See some photos of Helen’s work in Cameroon:
The material you’ve written will make a lasting impact in the lives of several thousands of people in the next few years. Thank you so much Helen and we appreciate your invaluable contribution to HINT.