Helps International (HINT) – www.hintonline.org together with its local and international partners is offering a limited number of competitive grants to support set up of computer labs in Schools in and around Buea, South West Region, Cameroon.
HINT will cover up to 60% of the total set-up cost (including computers, electrical needs and networking) provided the school or institution is able/willing to provide the remaining 40%. The school or educational centre must also be able to provide a secured room, tables and chairs for the lab.
If you or someone you know are interested then send an email to email@example.com or use our online contact form to express your interest and receive an application form.
This is for a limited time only, so take action today!
Helps International (HINT), Cameroon
“In order to be fast, go slowly”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.