Having known what it means to go to bed without food; to be sick and not have basic medication to cater for the illness; to be driven from school because of an inability to pay the school fees; to have suffered a long time for easily treatable diseases; and to have been involved in hawking in order to pay for tuition at the university, the founder and board members of HINT have developed programs to give people the means to face these same difficulties.
Our programs are therefore designed around four primary areas of impact:
- Information Technology (IT)
- With a focus on bridging the gap better IT and education by providing computer hardware, software, and know-how to schools and students
- With a focus on child sponsorship and provision of quality, but affordable, education to the less privileged
- With a focus on HIV prevention and hygiene
- With a focus on providing microcredit loans and micro-savings plans to small business owners, especially women
Please use the tabs in the navigation bar to learn more about our programs. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing how you can be of help.