Genesis Tinshu holds a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Computer Sciences from the University of Buea and is passionate about social entrepreneurship, especially using technology to help the poor.
He won the Global Junior Challenge Award in Rome in November 2004, receiving his award from the hands of the Mayor of the city of Rome in the presence of Cameroon’s Ambassador to Italy.
He has participated in a number of IT meetings including Africa Source II in Kalangal, Uganda and Kabissa’s Time to get Online Training of Trainers Workshop in Lagos, Nigeria. He is a certified training partner with Kabissa.org in Washington USA and also a Steering Committee Member of the new Kabissa web project.
He was also one of 17 world class Social Entrepreneurs selected for the highly acclaimed Global Social Benefit Incubator at Santa Clara University in 2006.
Genesis is also an alumni of the Global Proclamation Academy at Dallas Seminary in Dallas, USA and also an alumni of Haggai Insitute’s Advanced Leadership Program in Hawai, USA.
In recognition of the impact of his work in Cameroon and beyond, he was selected and recognized by the US State Department under it’s International Visitors Leadership Program in 2010.
His work has taken him to several countries including Thailand, Italy, Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Swaziland, Mauritius Island, USA, France, UK, etc
Contact him directly at tinshu @ hintonline.org or download his curriculum vitae (CV) to know more about him.
You may also connect with him via FACEBOOK:
Manga Ade Joseph
Manga is the Vice President of HINT Cameroon. He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics with Minor in Computer Science from the University of Buea.
Financial Secretary & Treasurer
Marceline is the Financial Secretary of HINT Cameroon. She has GCE Advanced Level and works with the ministry of Urban Affairs in Limbe, Cameroon.
Alfred is a civil servant with Cameroon Telecommunication (CAMTEL) and work in Douala, Littoral Region.
Board of Directors:
- Genesis G. Tinshu, Board Chairman, Founder/President of Helps International (HINT), Cameroon.
- Mr. Kum Emmanuel, ICT Adviser, CEO, Goodmann Computers, Molyko, Buea.
- Dr. Oben, Education Adviser,Lecturer, University of Buea
- Dr. Tchami Alphonse, Health Adviser, Medical doctor at CNPS, Buea
- Mr. Kamga Paul, Economic/Business Development Adviser, Businessman
- Mr. Arah Taku, Finance Adviser, Certified ACCA Chattered Accountant, Buea.
- Mr. Tanyi Joseph Mbi, Legal Adviser, Barrister at Law, Advocate/Notary.